Lemon Butter Sauce
( 4 sticks)
Chicken and Pasta
( 3-ounces each)
oil, for sauteing chicken
butter, for sauteing chicken
2 3/4 cups
flour, seasoned with salt and pepper, for dredging
artichoke hearts, sliced
cappellini pasta, cooked
chopped parsley, for garnish
- To make the sauce:.
- Heat the lemon juice and white wine in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and reduce by one-third.
- Add cream and simmer until mixture thickens (3 to 4 minutes).
- Slowly add butter until completely incorporated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- To make chicken and pasta:.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Heat a small amount of oil and two tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
- Dredge chicken in flour and saute in pan, turning once, until brown and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan.
- Heat until mushrooms soften and are cooked. Add chicken back to pan.
- To serve:.
- Place cooked pasta on each plate.
- Add half of butter sauce to chicken mixture and toss.
- Taste and adjust. Add more sauce if needed.
- Place chicken mixture over pasta.
- Add a little more sauce to each.
- Garnish with parsley.