1 1/2 tablespoons
- Heat the water and sugar in a small pan over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool at room temperature before refrigerating for a few hours or until cold.
- Wash and hull the strawberries, place the strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Push the pureed strawberries through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- Combine the sugar syrup, berries and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Add the mixture to a Sunbeam Gelateria and follow the instructions provided by Sunbeam.
- The sorbet will be ready in 30 minutes.