2 (8 ounce) cans
2 (8 ounce)
cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup margarine (not spread or tub product) or 1/2 cup
( not spread or tub product)
- With one (1) can of crescent rolls, line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with Pam.
- Stretch dough and pinch holes closed to form a crust.
- Blend together, with mixer, softened cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoons vanilla.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over the dough but not too close to the edges.
- Stretch the second can of crescent rolls over the cream cheese mixture to form a top crust.
- Melt oleo, blending in 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoons vanilla.
- Pour evenly over the crust and sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes until bubbling and bottom crust is slightly browned.
- Let cool and refrigerate before cutting into squares.