crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
( about 40)
vanilla ice cream
1 (198.44 g) jar
green food coloring
whipping cream, whipped
- Combine cookies crumbs and butter. Reserve 1/4 cup; press remaining crumbs.
- into the bottom of a 9 inches springform pan, 2 pie plates or a 9 x 13 pan.
- Chill for 30 minute Spread ice cream over crust. Freeze. In a small bowl,.
- combine milk and marshmallow cream, stir until well blended. Add extract.
- and food coloring. Fold in whipped cream, spoon over ice cream. Top with.
- reserved crumbs. Freeze until firm.