sweet potatoes, peeled and in 1/2 cubes
garlic cloves, Finely chopped
fresh ginger, Finely chopped
olive oil, for saute
red curry paste
1 1/2 tablespoons
panang curry paste
1 (14 ounce) cans
( fresh and finely chopped or flakes)
( 2 bags of the prepackaged spinach)
cilantro, for garnish
- Sauté onion, garlic, and ginger in the olive oil on medium high heat in a large pot until the onion is transparent.
- Add the sweet potato and pastes. Mix well. Allow for mixture to heat up.
- Add coconut milk and chili. Stir. Allow for mixture to heat up.
- Add all the spinach to the pot, but do not mix. Cover the pot.
- After 5 minutes, the spinach should be wilted. Stir into mixture. At this time, add the fish sauce and stir.
- Re-lid and let simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Serve over rice and add a sprig of cilantro on top.