miniature bagels, cut in half
2 -3 cups
cooked ground beef
green pepper, finely diced
red pepper, finely diced
onion, finely diced
cheddar cheese, finely diced
( prepackaged or make your own recipe#4292)
( mild or hot, your preference)
- Lay bagels on large cookie sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Top each 1/2 of the bagel with about 2-3 tbsp of mixture.
- Flash freeze on cookie sheet for about 3 hours or until topping on bagels is firm.
- Transfer to large freezer bag, label and freeze.
- To serve: Bake from frozen at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts.