1 (18 ounce) boxes
yellow cake mix
sweetened condensed milk
1 -2 cup
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs, and water in a large bowl.
- Pour into a greased Large baking pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minute or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan heat up the three milks, and whisk until well combined.
- Take the cake out of the oven, and let it cool for 15-20 minute Once cool you can take either a tooth pick, or a fork and poke many holes into the cake.
- Slowly pour milk mixture over the cake, so it seeps in through the holes. Let it sit until all milk is absorbed, and thenplace in the refrigerator until cold.(at least 1-2 hours or overnight).
- Top with whipped topping, and enjoy!