4 (5 ounce)
artichoke hearts, quartered
fresh lemon juice
- Lightly salt chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped sage.
- Place sliced Prosciutto on top the chicken and pound it into the breast until the thickness of the chicken measures 3/8-inch.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a saute pan.
- Lightly flour chicken pressed with Prosciutto.
- Place in heated oil, Prosciutto side down.
- Brown one side, turn and brown the other side.
- Drain off excess oil, and deglaze with 4 ounces of white wine.
- Add artichokes, fresh lemon juice, cream and butter and cook until sauce is thickened.
- On a large platter, place chicken breasts topped with reduced sauce and garnish with capers.