( preferably whipped, or softened)
Splenda sugar substitute
heavy whipping cream
sugar-free chocolate syrup
chopped toasted nuts, of choice
- Process cheeses and cream with hand mixer for 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
- Add splenda, cocoa, vanilla, chocolate syrup, and cinnamon.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into 6 dessert cups and garnish with nuts.
- *could add 2 tablespoons peanut butter for variation.
- *could make super mousse-y by whipping half the cream separately and folding it inches.