1 1/4 cups
- Find a mason jar or other glass container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Place the raisins in the jar.
- Pour the bourbon (I use Maker's Mark)over the raisins--enough to cover them.
- Give them a shake and close up the jar.
- Let it sit in your cupboard for a few days (although after just a few hours the raisins will begin to plump), inverting the jar occasionally to make sure all the raisins are getting coated.
- For bourbon or dark rum, I suggest dark raisins.
- For white rum, I suggest golden raisins.