boneless pork loin, cut into bite sized pieces
( mild or hot)
2 tablespoons oyster sauce or 2 tablespoons
red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
green onions, cut diagonally into 1 inch pieces
- Place pork into a ziploc freezer bag. Add remaining ingredients, except veggies.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, label and freeze; or marinate in fridge for at least 8 hours.
- To serve, defrost meat overnight in fridge.
- Drain meat.
- Thread pork onto skewers alternating with peppers, onions, and mushrooms, leaving 1/4 inch headspace between each piece.
- Grill kabobs over medium coals for 10-12 minutes or until juices run clear and veggies are tender.