active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients except melted butter in the pan of your bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- Select dough cycle.
- Check dough after 5 minutes mixing and add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water (or more) if needed.
- When cycle is complete, remove dough to a lightly floured board and punch down.
- Divide dough in half and roll each half to 3/4" thickness.
- Cut with a 2 1/2" round biscuit cutter and place on greased baking sheet.
- Brush tops with melted butter, cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled (about 1 hour).
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.