( skin removed)
onion, finely chopped
garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons
1 (5 1/2 ounce) cans
1 (400 g) cans
fresh basil, shredded
- Place chicken and remaining ingredients (except for fresh basil) in a large ziplock freezer bag.
- Remove as much air from the bag as possible then label and freeze.
- To serve, remove from fridge to thaw chicken overnight.
- Transfer package contents to an oven proof baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve.