light brown sugar
grated fresh ginger
Vanilla Cinnamon Ice Cream
vanilla ice cream
- Peel pineapple, remove and discard pineapple core. Cut pineapple into halves lengthwise.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and ginger and rub evenly over pineapple.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Place pineapple on grill. Grill, covered with lid, 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill, cut into 1/4 inch slices. Serve with vanilla cinnamon ice cream.
- Ice cream:.
- Stir together all ingredients. Freeze 1 hour.