tomato chili sauce
( if you want them really hot use Chinese dry mustard)
2 1/2 lbs
large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails left on
- Whisk together chili sauce, honey, mustard, horseradish, oil, thyme and chili powder.
- Toss prawns in the marinade, stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat the broiler.
- Place prawns in a single layer on a foil covered cookie sheet.
- Broil 2" from the heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn after 2 minutes.
- Do not overcook the prawns should be firm, opaque and slightly charred on the edges.