potato, peeled, cubed
hot green chili peppers
fresh cilantro, minced
lemons, juice of
2 tablespoons mustard oil or 2 tablespoons
lettuce leaf, as needed
- Boil potatoes until tender; drain and set aside.
- Toast sesame seeds in a hot oven until fragrant and lightly colored.
- Cool then grind in food processor with hot chiles, garlic, ginger and cilantro.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Mix sesame seed paste with warm potatoes and toss lightly.
- Sauté fenugreek seeds in oil; pour over salad and mix lightly.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.