1 (9 ounce) packages
refrigerated cheese-filled egg tortellini, uncooked
1 (14 ounce) cans
artichoke hearts, drained and halved
1 (6 ounce) cans
large pitted olives, drained
0.5 (8 ounce) packages
1 (8 ounce)
bottled Italian dressing
( 6-inch size)
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Combine tortellini and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Cover and chill mixture at least one hour.
- Thread tortellini, artichoke hearts, olives and pepperoni onto each of 24 wooden skewers.
- Discard marinade.
- Arrange kabobs on serving platter.