eggs, lightly beaten
poblano chile, seeded and chopped
1 -2 tablespoon
roma tomato, chopped
chorizo sausage, cooked and crumbled
bacon, cooked and crumbled
colby cheese, and monterrey jack cheese blend shredded
( amount to taste)
- Mix beaten eggs, heavy cream, water, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Heat a small skillet and add butter and poblano and cook until the pepper is tender.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and lower heat.
- Add chopped tomato, sausage and bacon, and cook, stirring to form curds, until eggs are almost set.
- Stir in grated cheese and cook until eggs are set and cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with tabasco sauce before serving if you like.