( cooked in advance)
cream cheese, melted
2 1/2 cups
( from a can or jar)
( from the jar)
( for topping)
- In a saucepan melt butter, then add cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Add heavy cream and whisk it inches Then add jalapeño juice and whisk that inches
- Mix in Cheese, stir until cheese is completely melted.
- Mix in Jalapeños, Salt, Cajun Seasoning, and Flour.
- Continue whisking until all ingredients are completely mixed.
- Grease a casserole dish and layer bottom of pan with half of the cooked macaroni.
- Gently pour half the mixture over noodles.
- Add another layer of noodles and cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle top with bread crumbs. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.