1 1/2 lbs
1/4 cup vegetable stock or 1/4 cup
fresh tarragon, finely chopped
chopped fresh parsley
- Trim and peel kohlrabi.
- Cut kohlrabi either into 1/4 inch disks or strips.
- Place butter in skillet and melt.
- Over medium heat add the kohlrabi, adjust heat if necessary so that butter does not brown.
- Toss to coat kohlrabi with butter.
- Sprinkle in tarragon and add the stock.
- Cover and continue to cook approximately 10-15 minutes, until slightly tender.
- Uncover and turn the heat up a bit.
- Cook until the kohlrabi is slightly colored.
- Add freshly ground pepper and salt.
- Remove to serving dish.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley to taste.