( finely chopped)
( fresh and finely chopped)
1 (300 g) package
( defrosted and drained)
( slightly beaten)
1 (700 ml) jar
( any variety)
- Cook shells according to box instructions to el dente.
- In large saucepan, heat oil and cook onion and dill for 3-4 minutes. Add spinach. Cook until warm and drain any residual juice. Add salt, pepper, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and the beaten egg.
- Fill pasta shells with the spinach and cheese mixture.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with PAM. Pour half the pasta sauce on the bottom of the dish.
- Add the filled pasta shells and top with remaining pasta sauce.
- Cover dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Enjoy!