uncooked soba noodles
dark sesame oil
low sodium soy sauce
( Lee Kum Kee)
chopped cooked shrimp
thinly sliced green onion
chopped fresh cilantro
- Break soba noodles in half.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add in the noodles; cook for 4 minutes.
- Add carrot to noodles; cook 2 minutes or until noodles are done; drain.
- Mix together the vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic sauce, and sugar in a bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Add in noodle mixture, shrimp, onion, and cilantro.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.