2 -2 1/2 cups
cubed cooked chicken
cooked lobster meat
finely chopped celery
sweet pickle relish, drained
boston lettuce leaves or
hard-boiled eggs, quartered
( homemade if at all possible)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon
crumbled dried tarragon
fresh lemon juice
fresh ground pepper
- Add the the chicken and next 3 ingredients to a mixing bowl; gently toss to mix; set aside.
- To make the dressing: whisk the mayonnaise, tarragon, and lemon juice in a small bowl; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken-lobster mixture; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 1-8 hours.
- To serve: line individual salad plates with lettuce leaves.
- Mound the salad onto the lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with tomato and hard-boiled egg wedges.