phyllo dough, thawed
1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
fine dry breadcrumb
shredded swiss cheese
8 ounces crabmeat (or combo of both, I used canned) or 8 ounces
( or combo of both, I used canned)
chopped fresh parsley
- Separate phyllo sheets; lay one on work surface, keeping remaining sheets covered with damp towel.
- Brush with butter.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, mustard and 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 Tbsp of this mixture on buttered sheet of phyllo.
- Repeat layers until all 12 sheets are stacked.
- Combine remaining Swiss cheese, sour cream, seafood and parsley. Spoon mixture along one long side of the stacked sheets of phyllo.
- Roll up, enclosing the seafood mixture, tuck ends inches (Roll will be the length of the phyllo.).
- Place on baking sheets, brush with additional butter.
- Bake at 375F for 40-45 minutes until golden.
- Serve hot or cooled to room temperature.