1 1/4 cups
mini chocolate chip
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- In another smaller bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spray lightly or brush with vegetable oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- Scatter approximately 10 chocolate chips (the amount is subjective, add more if you like) on top of each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface (about 2 minutes); flip pancake and cook until golden on the other side.
- Serve with preferred topping.