1 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 teaspoons ketjap manis (sweet Indonesian soy sauce) or 1 teaspoon
freshly grated nutmeg
freshly grated pepper
of rindless streaky bacon
( thin slices)
1 tablespoon butter (for frying) or 1 tablespoon
( for frying)
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the bacon.
- With the blunt side of a knife stretch the slices of bacon.
- Form the meat mixture into 6 sausages, wrap then a slice of bacon arround them.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan on high heat until brown, brown the slavinken on all sides.
- You can secure the bacon with a wooden skewer but it will usually stay on.
- Lower the heat, add approx 1/2 cup of water and let them simmer for about 10-15 minutes until done.
- Note: Double or triple the recipe and after completing step 3 freeze them, seperate or in portions.