4 -6 slices
frozen hash browns
( or shredded or chopped potatoes this is totally up to you and is adaptable leftover baked potatoes w)
chopped green pepper
( again your choice but we like velveeta or cheddar)
salt and pepper
- Cook bacon in heavy skillet until crisp.
- Remove from pan and set aside, crumble when cool.
- In bacon drippings in same skillet, mix potatoes, onion and green peppers.
- Cook over low heat until underside is crisp and brown.
- Blend eggs and milk and pour over potato mixture.
- Top with cheese and bacon.
- Cook over low heat until egg is done, about 20 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and season with salt and pepper.