minced lean beef
4 fresh garlic cloves, squashed or 2 tablespoons
chopped prepared fried garlic
( I used Denzil's Kamakazi)
bacon, cut in half
fresh mushrooms, sliced
salt & pepper
( 1/4-inch thick)
mixed baby lettuces and spring greens or
Lettuce, of your choice enough to cover 4 buns
4 kaiser rolls or 4
your favorite hamburger buns
- Mix your hamburger meat with the Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and garlic, season with salt and pepper form into 4 patties.
- Turn your element on high and start to pan fry your patties, fry the bacon along side.
- When the pan starts smoking turn to medium heat (5 on my electric stove) and flip the burger and bacon, drain off a bit of the bacon grease.
- Add mushrooms and cover the pan, continue cooking on medium heat for approx 5 minutes, flip burger again, turn heat to 1 and continue to finish cooking the burger.
- Meanwhile melt your cheese on the buns under the broiler--don't burn!
- You are now ready to assemble all the goodies.
- Place burger on bottom half of the bun top with mushrooms.
- On the top half of the bun place lettuce, tomato, onion and bacon.
- For easy consumption cut each burger into four.
- Serve with oven fries.