red pepper powder
green bananas, deskinned,cubed and soaked in cold salty water
fresh lemon juice
( available readymade of Nestle brand)
Puree (done coarsely)
dried garlic, deskinned
- Heat oil in a non stick heavy base skillet.
- Add salt, red pepper powder and turmeric powder.
- Immediately add bananas and saute for about 2-3 minutes.
- Let bananas go brown on the edges.
- Add puree and fresh lemon juice.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cover tightly.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Finally add the coconut milk, cover again for 5 minutes on low heat and serve warm with steamed rice or steamed noodles.