1 (4 1/2 ounce) boxes
green onions, chopped
green bell pepper, diced
1 (15 ounce) cans
canned artichoke hearts, drained and cut
( save liquid)
chicken breast, cooked and diced
Dressing (use reserved artichoke liquid plus)
- Cook Rice-a-Roni according to directions and cool.
- Cook chicken separately and chop.
- Add into rice, the diced onion, green pepper, artichoke and chicken.
- Next, stir together the three dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to rice salad mixture and stir.
- Place salad into a 9 x 13 dish or deep bowl edged with curly lettuce leaf to make it pretty.
- Chill 2 hours and serve.