pork rib racks
1 (24 ounce) bottles
of kc Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce
Emeril's Original Essence
ground black pepper
- Mix brown sugar, Emeril's Essence, salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, garlic and cayenne pepper thoroughly, and sprinkle on both sides of ribs to taste.
- For grilling, carefully wrap in aluminum foil and cook bone side down approximately 1 1/2 hours on low temperature.
- No need to turn.
- After ribs become tender, remove from foil and continue cooking on both sides to desired crispness.
- Apply barbecue sauce liberally to both sides and allow approximately 10 minutes for barbecue sauce to caramelize.
- Brush a second time if desired, and allow to caramelize.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!
- *For oven baking, wrap in aluminum foil and place on a cookie sheet in a 275°F oven for 4 hours.
- Place a pan with water in the oven also to keep them moist.
- Remove and discard foil and brush with barbecue sauce and allow 10 minutes to caramelize.
- Brush a second time if desired.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!