3 -4 cups
1 (12 ounce) cans
1 lb squeeze margarine (in the bottle) or 1 lb
( in the bottle)
honey, to taste
- In a heavy deep skillet or deep fryer, heat the oil over medium high.
- When oil is hot, carefully add in the biscuits and cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side until golden brown (don't do too many biscuits at once, or the oil will lose temperature too quickly).
- Remove biscuits from oil and drain on paper towels; repeat steps until all biscuits are done.
- Make the honey "butter": remove about 1/4 of the squeeze margarine from the bottle and store for later use; add the honey and stir with a long teaspoon (like the ones for ice cream shakes), a wooden skewer, or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Serve the biscuits with the honey butter.