1 1/4 lbs
boneless skinless chicken
2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans or 2 (15 ounce) cans
1 (15 ounce) cans hominy or 1 (15 ounce) cans
1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes
1 (4 1/2 ounce) cans
of chopped green chilies
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (14 ounce) cans
chopped green onion
monterey jack cheese
- Place chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Top with beans and corn.
- In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chiles, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Before serving, stir gently to break up chicken, then stir in the sour cream.
- Serve topped with green onions and jack cheese, if desired.