1 (1 1/2-2 lb)
boneless pork tenderloin
( I usually buy the pre-packaged ones by Hormel or Tyson.)
1 -2 packet
mccormick's bag-n-season seasoning, for pork tenderloin
( depending on how much seasoning you prefer)
1 -2 cup
( I just have mine in a big squirt bottle and squirt it as I need it)
- Wash and pat dry the tenderloin.
- Lay it out on a cutting board and pierce all over with fork.
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto the tenderloin and rub it into the surface.
- Sprinkle, a little at a time, the seasoning mixture onto the tenderloin.
- Use a basting brush to coat all surfaces of the tenderloin, making somewhat of a paste.
- Add more olive oil as needed.
- Place in the provided bag and secure the end.
- Pierce the bag in order to allow steam to escape.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until pork is cooked through.