chopped green pepper
1 (16 ounce) packages
frozen hash browns, thawed in fridge
shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel. Crumble and set aside.
- In the drippings, saute onion and green pepper until tender; remove with a slotted spoon.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Stir in hash browns, cheese, salt, pepper, dill, onion, green pepper and bacon.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.