( 1/8 c.for less sweet roll)
whole wheat flour
1 1/2 teaspoons
active dry yeast
- Mix milk, yoghurt, honey and butter in a small mixing bowl, heat in microwave 1 minute. Stir until the butter is melted.
- Place ingredients into bread machine according to manufacturers directions.
- Select dough cycle.
- When cycle is complete, shape dough into 18 equal rolls.
- Place in lightly greased pans. I like to use pie pans instead of a baking sheet.
- Cover rolls with a damp cloth and let rise about 30-40 minutes or until doubled in size. When using whole wheat flour, I like to set the pans on an electric heating pad set on medium.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush tops with melted butter.