boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
butter, room temperature
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
- Season chicken strips with salt and pepper.
- Put butter and garlic in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave on high for one minute.
- Coat chicken with butter mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs;set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken, and cook; about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Great served warm or room temperature.