cheddar cheese, shredded
2 (8 ounce) cans
refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Crumble sausage into a skillet and brown, then drain grease off.
- Mix sausage, eggs and cheese together in a medium sized bowl.
- Unfold one package of rolls and place in bottom of 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Spread sausage, egg and cheese mixture over crescent crust.
- Top with second package of crescent rolls, tucking down sides and ends.
- If desired, sprinkle top with sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree (Fahrenheit) oven 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- This recipe can be prepared for the oven the night before and baked in the morning.