knox unflavored gelatin
1 (6 ounce) cans
frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
red food coloring
- Bake pie shell first, then cool.
- In a small saucepan, soften gelatin in cold water.
- Add lemonade concentrate to the gelatin and then stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Chill completely.
- Chill Evaporated milk in a small bowl in th freezer until crystals form on the edges.
- Beat milk in the chilled bowl on high speed until stiff.
- Fold into chilled gelatin mix and add food coloring with a whisk.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill for a minimum of 3-4 hurs until it sets.