boneless chicken breast halves
1 (16 ounce) bags
cut-up frozen broccoli
swiss cheese, diced
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
garlic clove, minced
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
- Cut chicken breast into strips.
- Saute garlic and chicken strips in butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Place broccoli in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
- Lay chicken strips over broccoli.
- Top chicken with diced ham and then swiss cheese.
- In small bowl combine soup and wine and pour over chicken mixture in casserole.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in a preheated 350 degree oven, uncovered, for 45 minutes.