graham cracker crumbs
2 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, at room temperature
( or a dash more)
- Mix crust ingredients thourghly and put on bottom and sides of a 10" spring form pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese& sugar until very light and fluffy Then add the egg*YOLKS* Vanilla, lemon juice, and flour.
- Then beat in the sour creme.
- Beat the egg WHITES until stiff and fold them into mixture above.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees- First hour- Place cake in oven and bake for one hour Second hour- Turn off oven& let cake sit in oven with the door closed.
- third hour- open door of oven and let the cake rest.
- After 3rd hour move to frig- Cake is best made the day before use, given enough time to chill and harden sufficently.