chicken breast halves
( skinned & boned)
( in its own juice)
white rice, prepared for four servings
parsley sprig, for decorative purpose.
- Skin, bone, and flour chicken breasts and place in covered casserole dish.
- Mix together the Soy Sauce, Sugar and all of the juice from the can of Pineapple (usually put those ingredients into a gravy mixer and shake vigorously).
- Pour liquid over Chicken Breasts and sprinkle the Parsley on top.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Add the Pineapple chunks and continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes.
- Prepare the White Rice during the last 15 minutes the casserole is cooking.
- Serve the Chicken over the rice, also place fresh parsley sprigs on the plate.
- I usually make string beans to serve with this dish.