fresh asparagus, cleaned,trimmed
yellow bell pepper, seeded,thinly sliced
red bell pepper, seeded,thinly sliced
green bell pepper, seeded,thinly sliced
red onion, thinly sliced
roast garlic vinaigrette dressing, divided
( Kraft Special Collection)
100% grated parmesan cheese
- Heat ½ Cup of the Dressing in Large Nonstick Skillet.
- Add Peppers and Onion.
- Cook and Stir on Medium-High Heat 3 to 5 Minutes or Until Tender.
- Add Asparagus to skillet.
- Pour Remaining ¼ Cup Dressing Evenly Over Asparagus and Cover.
- Reduce Heat to Medium-Low and Cook 5-7 Minutes or Until Asparagus are Tender.
- Spoon onto Serving Platter and Sprinkle with Cheese.