fresh parsley leaves
red cabbage, cut into wedges to fit food processor feeder tube
green cabbage, cut into wedges to fit food processor feeder tube
1/2 cup safflower oil or 1/2 cup
other vegetable oil
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Using a food processor and the steel knife mince parsley using on/off turns.
- Remove steel knife, but leave parsley in work bowl, and insert the thin slicer disc.
- Slice cabbage and carrot and transfer to large salad bowl (you may have to remove some of the sliced cabbage as you slice, depending on size of your work bowl).
- Combine remaining ingredients (cider vinegar- salt) in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, let cool to room temperature and then pour over vegetables, tossing vegetables and dressing together.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Toss before serving.