8 ounces egg noodles (fine) or 8 ounces
1 small yellow onions or 1 small
sweet onion, chopped
garlic clove, minced
low fat cottage cheese
( vegetarian brands are available, if preferred)
cayenne pepper, to taste
paprika, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions (for fine noodles, boil 3-4 minutes) and drain.
- Mix all ingredients together except for paprika.
- Pour mixture in 2 quart casserole dish lightly sprayed with cooking oil.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes and sprinkle with paprika before serving.