1 (12 ounce) boxes
soft silken tofu
very ripe Avocado
bottled chunky salsa
( I used Trader Joe's Garlic Salsa)
chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon lime juice or 1 tablespoon
( I used the Chipotle Tabasco)
salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel and pit avocado, put in a LARGE mixing bowl (dip is a bit splattery when blending).
- Add entire block of tofu and salsa.
- Combine ingredients using a hand mixer on medium speed for about 1 minute or until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix on low speed until all ingredients are blended together.
- Chill for one hour and serve.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an air-tight container.