cauliflower, separated into flowerets
cheddar cheese, grated
tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
salt and pepper
fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Arrange flowerets in the dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle the onion over the cauliflower.
- Cover with 1 cup of cheese.
- Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Tuck in the Tomatoes wedges.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.