cranberry juice cocktail
( or cran-raspberry is good)
1 (6 ounce) packages
( black cherry or raspberry is what I love)
1 1/2 cups
creme de cassis
( I've never used but someday....)
fresh lemon juice
3 cups assorted blueberries or 3 cups raspberries or 3 cups
- Stir boiling cranberry juice (heat in pan) into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes (until well dissolved).
- Stir in club soda, liqueur, and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate about 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites-I set my bowl inside a larger bowl of ice water and it takes about 20 minutes).
- Stir in 2 cups of the berries.
- Spoon into 5-cup mold.
- Refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm.
- Unmold and top with remaining 1 cup of berries in center.