( 1/2 a 16-ounce package cole slaw mix)
ground cayenne pepper
gingersnap cookies, finely ground
1/4 cup tamari or 1/4 cup
12-inch flour tortillas
fresh bean sprout
thinly sliced scallions or
your favorite raw vegetables, shredded
- Combine the pork, cabbage, cayenne pepper, garlic, gingersnap cookies, and soy sauce in a bowl and form mixture into patties.
- Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium high heat and add vegetable oil to the pan.
- Cook the pork patties 7 minutes on each side.
- Heat tortillas on a nonstick surface over high heat for 30 seconds on each side.
- Paint the tortillas with hoisin sauce, leaving a 1-inch rim from edge.
- Pile shredded mixed veggies in center of tortilla and top with cooked pork patty.
- Fold the tortilla up on all four sides and wrap burger in a square package.
- Invert pork pocket and cut on diagonal.