2 (8 ounce) cans
refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, preferably pillsbury
2 lbs regular pork sausage (OR 1 pound regular or hot pork sausage and one pound bacon, cut in inch pieces, This is the combo we) or 2 lbs
hot pork sausage
( OR 1 pound regular or hot pork sausage and one pound bacon, cut in inch pieces, This is the combo we)
monterey jack cheese, grated
1 2/3 cups
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray and line it with the crescent roll dough (Usually the four rectangular pieces of dough contained in the 2 packages fit nicely in the pan (side by side)--if not you can manipulate the dough to make it fit--pinch seams together if necessary.
- Brown sausage; drain well and crumble over crust.
- If using bacon-either fry to desired doneness or microwave it and cut into one inch pieces.
- Spread it evenly over the dough and sausage that is already in the pan.
- Top with the Monterey jack cheese.
- Beat the eight eggs with the half and half, salt and pepper.
- Pour over ingredients in the pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until eggs are golden and set.
- Note: If using an airbake pan please add 10-15 minutes to your bake time.
- Cut into 12 equally sized "squares" or more--depending on serving size desired--.
- May serve with a dollop of sour cream if desired, and an assortment of fresh fruit -- .